Here's something new I've been working on. It's a 6 inch wide door medallion (I don't know what else to call it!), or you could hang it on your wall, or door knob. I've strung it on a lengthy piece of black satin ribbon, so there's enough for however you choose to hang it. The little Halloween cat has been glittered with black glitter & the doily was misted with tea colored ink. I really had a hard time figuring out what to put behind the cat, because I felt like he needed some sort of charger (speaking table-setting talk here) or embellishment behind him. I'm still not entirely sure if the doily really works. I'm also working on two other versions, with a spooky Halloween tree and a witch. Both of them are glittered in black too.
Here are some other things I still need to complete for the craft show:
1. Make some black tissue poms
2. Complete a few more Halloween pinwheel garlands
3. Make more Halloween paper garlands - spiderweb kraft & Halloween paper
4. Other kraft garlands - pennants, scallops & flags
5. Make up some more DIY kraft garland kits
6. Punch & pack up gummed scallops & envelope seals
7. (maybe make) Halloween bat mobile
I hope lots of people show up to this thing! Would be great if it can be a monthly gig.